- Strength: – Very high strength (minimum UTS 185 mPa)
- Aesthetics: -Limitless colours & textures .
- Temperature Stability :- Stable in range 150 Degree C.
- Fire Resistance :- Non – Combustible.
- Resale Value :- 100 % recyclable and hence, high resale value.
- Thermal Expansion: – Coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Thermal Insulation .
- Sound Insulation :- noise abatement with damping factor of 25.9 .
- Maintenance :- easy to maintain & at low cost.
- Environment Friendly :- Endlessly recyclable.
Not just an average facade company
All other Design Aspects, Engineering Aspects and Selection of Material for Façade Glazing and Cladding are left to the Choice of the Glazing Contractor
As the interface between interior space and exterior environment, a building’s skin plays a crucial role in heat and light exchange